Saturday 30 November 2013

On with treatment

Hello again. What a long silence! No inspiration!

I had my third infusion on Thursday - only one more to go. My body got quite sick between infusions two and three but I have now recovered and am enjoying life again. This illness may be a good omen. A reaction to the medication is associated with an attack on the disease as the immune system ramps up. So, fingers crossed please! I know, your fingers may be tired already!

We have been enjoying very pleasant, dry but cool weather for the past while. We have rain this weekend but it is supposed to give way to bright and unusually cold weather next week. This is not my favourite time of year but I will make the best of it. There are lots of interesting activities available for mind and body. Best wishes to all as the days shorten some more!  Peace and love, Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment