Friday 7 March 2014

Time to head for home

Well, I have had five weeks of joy in New Zealand followed by 4 weeks of exploration in Indonesia and the Philippines. I must head home now for an update on my cancer journey. I must appear at the Cancer Agency in Vancouver on March 11 for a PET scan. I have been so lucky to be able to enjoy this time away from illness. In a way, it has seemed like a reliving of my entire adult life in a few weeks. I simply am in love with travelling, other cultures and the beauty of the world. Who knows what the journey ahead will be like. I have family and friends to accompany me no matter what lies ahead. It will be ok. Peace and love to all.

On a bangka in the Philippines:



1 comment:

  1. Here's to living life well. Explore, enjoy, appreciate, celebrate, share, strive.
    Sorry your travel adventures are over for now, but it will be nice to see you soon. May you journey home be smooth and swift.

    ReplyDelete