Friday 8 September 2023

Move For Melanoma 2023

 Dear friend, while I have stepped back from day to day involvement with Ocumel Canada, I still care deeply that ocular melanoma patients are able to access treatment. And so I find myself once again asking people to help raise funds so that patients can get to the four treatment centres in Canada, wherever they live.  

 

Ocumel Canada and Save Your Skin Foundation are the only organization in Canada that helps ocular melanoma patients financially. We have spent $40 000 in the first six months of 2023 doing just that. Please have a look at my fundraising page and help if you can. Thank you. I deeply appreciate your generosity.  Peace and love, Nigel


https://saveyourskin.akaraisin.com/ui/2023moveformelanoma/p/04b046c23a1446448e769b437f87cd5b




No comments:

Post a Comment