Friday 23 May 2014

Change is slow!

It has been a while since I posted. My travel plans imploded as I need to be around home to continue the campaign to get treatment with PD1. A new Canadian program just opened up last week but it is administered from Europe and communication is slow. I hope that I will be able to find a way to receive this treatment soon. My next PET scan is scheduled for June 11 in Vancouver. This will provide an update on my progress.

In the meantime I combine continuing advocacy for help with gardening, exercise and the pursuit of happiness! We have had some very beautiful early summer weather but rain has returned today. It seems like a beautiful blessing as  trees, shrubs and plants were all starting to notice how dry it was.

This is the start of my summer garden....   peace and love to all



2 comments:

  1. I love your garden, Nigel. Thinking of you, wishing you the best with treatment options and your pursuit of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is gorgeous. A lovely spot to enjoy your morning coffee and croissant - very Parisian.

    ReplyDelete