Saturday 16 January 2016

A new beginning

No doesn't always mean just that! With the persuasive power of the incredible team at Lion's Gate Hospital, and Save Your Skin Foundation, whose founder has been a rock of support for me, and my absolute refusal to accept that this is the end, Bristol-Myers Squibb, makers of ipilimumab, have decided to provide another round of treatment for me. I got this stunning news yesterday. I hope to begin treatment as soon as possible, perhaps within two weeks. While the treatment is not easy, it may lead to some more beautiful times on this planet. I will keep you posted.

While I undergo this 12 week course of treatment, I must also get ready for the Two Oceans Ultramarathon on March 26 in Cape Town. It's good to be busy and focussed! 

Peace and love, Nigel

3 comments:

  1. Great news, Nigel. Kindness and grace abound in the world, in unexpected places. Several marathons for you this year; many friends to cheer you on. Much love, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. courage once again...great news M&M

    ReplyDelete