Sunday 24 January 2016

Yipi!

Tomorrow I leave Victoria early in the  morning, drive to Nanaimo and catch the mid-morning ferry to North Vancouver. At 1.30 pm, I receive my fist infusion of this third immunotherapy treatment. I know how lucky I am and thank my lucky stars. I believe I am the first ocular melanoma patient in Canada to receive a third line treatment. I know of one person in the States who has gone through it. Her cancer is now stable again. Fingers crossed. Thanks in advance for your kind thoughts and good wishes. I promise to keep you posted as we move along. Peace and love, Nigel

4 comments:

  1. Just get 'her done!
    Best wishes for this treatment session, Nigel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Our positive thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Nigel! Sending you positive thoughts.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward seeing you in South Africa next month. Keep fit for the Two Oceans Marathon!

    ReplyDelete